View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 03:23 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankphenom View Post
The debate about how much to change the country's economic behavior in response to this virus is eminently worthy of discussion, but not here. And I'll continue to watch CNN and MSNBC to get the news, thanks, others can watch what they want.
Didn't say don't watch those 2, said don't watch "too much" of those 2. I actually watch all 3, including Fox. I don't watch just one or exclude one like you. I watch all 3, I find that is best if you want to get a more accurate whole picture. You watch too much of any one of the 3 and they'll brainwash ya.

Dow bounced back big. NICE!!!! Of course could lose all that by the end of the week, who knows, let's hope not. Most likely will stay a roller coaster for a long while.

But today was nice, let's enjoy that in these bleak times!!!!

Like Cuomo said "This is war".

And like Trump says ya can't shut it down forever. Jobs and lives are at stake either way. The President has a tough job. He may be an ass at times, but he is our President and doing the best he can.

Every American needs to do something. You can't stay inside and shield yourself from the world for 6 months, a year, however long. Everyone does that WE fail.

The healthy MUST return to work soon, real soon. You are fighting for your 401K, you are fighting for your retirement, your kids college funds, you are fighting for the small businesses and for the workers who need jobs and have families, so you are fighting for the children of America. So take a little risk and get in the game baby!

And any conversation that involves the likes of Kenny J, Ken Patera, and Cowboy Bob Orton (prefer pops to the boy), love it!!!!

Remember when Patera and Saito wanted some McDonalds one night in Milwaukee, great story! Look it up.

Last edited by Shoeless Moe; 03-24-2020 at 04:20 PM.