View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 05:17 PM
David Peck

Shoeless Moe

You don't ask Patera about that situation! He has no filter and can get upset quick and that is something that is off limits!

Anyone who thinks we can shut the economy down for months is delusional. There isn't enough money in the world to keep the economy afloat.

It will be early April to mid April is my bet.

There is a loser on the CU boards that is saying PSA will be shut down until September. If that happens they run the risk of going under. We can't destroy the entire economy globally and send ourselves into a global depression. Thankfully our president realizes this.

If we get people back to work soon there is a very real chance a V shaped recovery can happen. I stopped at 7-11 to get some gas, a Sierra Nevada 16oz and a bag of wasabi almonds and I had to use my calculator to determine how much gas to buy. It was down over $8 a tank. This is real stimulus for joe six pack.

This was a serious bounce in the market today and the vix hit levels that every single time in history it has you have made money 12 months out on the market. The level of negativity is incredible and I am a contrarian by nature and this to me is a great sign. The number of arm chair economists is off the charts and that is a good sign. Time will tell.