View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 11:06 PM
Aaron Rothschild

Default Extraordinary times

Thank you to all of you who have shared genuine concern for all the people who live and work in New York during this scary time.

For those of you who are not in New York - The restrictions on non-essential businesses are severe. Just like PSA (a large company in California) cannot operate as normal, CUA (a small company in New York) also cannot operate as normal.

The impact is widespread, not a single business has been spared, there are limitations on everything you can imagine - including rations on toilet paper - if you can find it.

This is scary stuff... the threat to everyone's health is real... people are dying.

That said, most of the packages have already shipped out, as President of CUA my first priority is the satisfaction of my customers but NEVER at the expense of the safety and health of the people who work for the company - including myself.

I hope this helps to shed a little light on whats happening here.

Thank you

PS: Don & David - I will check to see if your orders are out the door when I go to the office in the morning - if they are not - I will personally ship them to you tomorrow.