View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 05:05 PM
Ben
ben tay/lor

Default Wrestlemania LIVE tonight and Sunday 7pm EDT, Free for new WWE Network subscribers

Wrestlemania will be a two-night event that is free for new WWE Network subscribers. The show is an unprecedented hybrid of live and taped segments, some of which were filmed off-site.

As someone who has locally worked backstage for Vince McMahon's WWE over the years, I can assure you he has plenty of tricks up his sleeve.

You can sign up on WWE.com. It will ask for your cc and email, which will create a temporary CC authorization for $9.99 plus any municipal streaming tax. You CAN cancel with one click on your account profile. This charge will not post if you cancel anytime within 3-4 weeks. WWE Network CS is lenient on reversing charges if you forget (within a reasonable time).

I encourage Net54ers to enjoy a welcome distraction this weekend. It is PG-13 and family friendly. You can join it in progress or watch from the beginning at any point in time. This is me personally recommending btw, not coming from any work obligation.