Thread: REA is LIVE
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 09:56 PM
Mike P.ap

Default Thank you Mark!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marzoumanian View Post
Greetings.
I have a new website, www.markearzoumanian.com. I know, who cares!
But I mention it only because once a month I write a short blog and my FIRST blog is on my very positive experience with REA last December. You will find it under the section "MY LOVE OF THE HOBBY." It's the March blog. I thought some of you might find it an interesting read. Why? Every auction house talks about integrity, including REA. And I've watched Brian's video on the website where he does just that.
But my experience selling a 1968 Topps baseball set through REA in December 2019 is an excellent example of REA not just talking the talk but walking the walk. And that's what it's all about, right?
Take care and stay healthy.

Mark Arzoumanian
Very nice site, it drove me nuts trying to find a typo! hahahah So hears one for you! hahahahahah Sorry, I have a dry sense of humor! Loved your REA blog! REA and Dean Faragi have treated me well over the years and while it is an amazing story, it does not surpise me. I also sell with PWCC. I love how everyone has stopped bidding on PWCC items....yet.....I continue to do incredibly well with them! To each their own I guess. Thanks for the blog and your website!

Peace, Mike

Last edited by vthobby; 04-04-2020 at 09:59 PM.