View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 03:26 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

100% related to Covid.

What I don't get:

1. Why do the police let the looters loot.......they have a free pass to continue doing it. Don't just stand around. Prevent it or arrest those doing.

2. What the hell is taking so long in charging those other 3 officers.

3. Why our President doesn't step in and do something/say something productive. One thing I've learned over the past few months is he is quite an idiot, not exactly breaking news, but even moreso once the pressure was on. At the beginning of this I was on his side, but good god, this is our President????? He's fine for the job when all is going good, and did some good things during the Covid Crisis, but he serious needs to stay off Twitter, he's not a 27 year girl pop star, seriously ignore the noise and focus on your job.

I'm still for going full blown open it up, enough with the baby steps, cause yes that is fueling these riots. Enough of being afraid of a stupid virus, yes do as much social distancing etc to prevent the spread, but NOTHING should be closed. Live at your own risk. People are sick of being bottled up and here you go....BOOM!!!!

Last edited by Shoeless Moe; 05-31-2020 at 03:44 PM.