View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 04:30 PM
Scott M.@.r.k.s.

Default Roberto Clemente autographs.......

Many of you know, I started a thread a while back entitled "So I started a Mickey Mantle Project", which is located here.
~~~~~~~~~~> https://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=271449

Anyhow, I have indeed begun something similar for my other main collecting interest, Roberto Clemente.

I know there aren't a ton of Clemente autographs around, but they can be had. There is usually up around 10+ signed items on Ebay at any given time, whether it be cards, photos, signed cuts, etc.

That said, there are a number of longtime dedicated Clemente collectors here and the "365 Days of Clemente" thread by docpatlv was just brilliant.

It featured a number of Clemente autographs, but I also know well that there are a bunch of Clemente autographs here on the board, that may not have been shown in that thread.

I'm currently in the process of getting something signed by him, but have not 100% "agreed" on it yet. Hopefully this week I be able will finally make the deal.

I would love to see any and all signed Clemente pieces, (for comparison) so here is your chance to post.
Post em' if ya got 'em.

Successful deals with - "HCV123"/Howard Chasser, "ejstel" , "mzljapan" , "aronbenabe" , "Santo10Fan" , " Robextend", "rjackson44", "Wanaselja", "eliminator", "Dboneesq" , "Oneofthree67", "Lucas00", "ccre" , "D. Bergin" and several others.