View Single Post
Old 06-18-2020, 12:53 PM
Jeff Weisenberg

Default Managed Payments

I have been in managed payments for months. 1) Simply put eBay is taking a $.35 fee per transaction with it. They have been losing out on this by accepting PayPal. The way I figure it is they miss PayPal and are starting a "NEW" version of it. 2) You do not wait that long for your deposits to your bank account. Most are sent from Ebay with 1 day (sometimes hours) of items being sold and paid and then there is a few day delay for the deposit to show up in your bank account. You will receive deposits on a daily basis and sometimes (I have had 3) in a single day. You can opt into a once a week deposit if you like. 3) The fact that PayPal is not used anymore is a downside. I use PayPal to pay for a lot of business related things such as Stamps.com shipping and now when my PayPal gets low I find myself depositing money into PayPal from my bank account. 4) My fees are NOT deducted from my payments and my credit card is still charged my full eBay seller fees and related fees every month. I hope this helps, Jeff W