View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 08:10 PM
Ran-jodh Dh.ill0n

***UPDATE***

The tracking status has not changed. PWCC still never received it, and after making the buyer wait two months, I have decided to refund him. That means $300 USD loss for me - ouch!

I just want to add a few more things here: the buyer was very nice to me. He never opened a case against me. He just left everything up to me. I really took advantage of his kindness by making him wait that long!

Secondly, the folks at PWCC have also been very kind to me as well. No matter who I spoke with, he would always check for me, and try to give me some advice on what I should do. Again, there was only so much they could do here.

According to USPS, the parcel "might have been transferred to the manual section." It could have been delivered without a scan or is still sitting in the plant and "will definitely get delivered as soon as they are done with the manual sortation."

I don't even know what a "manual section" is, first of all. And secondly, why was my parcel transferred there in the first place? The address was correct and an invoice was inside as well.

Anyways, I just wanted to let all of you folks know what happened. It sucks, but I still consider myself lucky. What if it had been a $2,500 USD card instead?