Thread: Crazy uncles
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 12:10 PM
Er1c Sh@rp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJDave View Post
Hello everyone,

As a further update, still missing over $300K+ worth of merchandise. Based on the lists I generated and gave to Aaron, subtracting those items sold in the first auction, subtracting those items sold (but should not have due to Aaron's incompetence and scam) in the second auction, and subtracting those items despicably dumped in front of my home on a couple of occasions, there exists $300K+ or more worth of valuable collectibles.

Apparently his voicemail is full. So the question is now posed (and this is not an accusation just a question)....did he steal my items, did he lose my items, did he sell these items on the side. I hope for his sake they turn up.....and turn up quickly !!!
I am so confused by all of this. I'm just having a hard time buying that you are so wonderful, you gave him another shot. Maybe you are a great guy, but something is amiss for me to be honest. You posted so I assume you're willing to accept varied opinions on how this is handled. Why haven't you notified the authorities? If he has 300k+ of your property and you cannot reach him and suspect potential theft then why wait any longer? I don't trust incompetence with more incompetence and hope for a quality outcome. Why are you waiting for a resolve without action? Or, have you directed your attorney and authorities on recovering your goods and money? Attempted to go collect your possessions? This isn't a local food bank that mishandled your donation and deserves a second shot to feed the homeless. This is business. What am I missing?