Thread: Crazy uncles
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2020, 12:35 PM
Dave
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibuysportsephemera View Post
Dave..I am sorry for your bad experience but I really have to ask (and I am sure there are others thinking this)...... Why are you posting on Net54 with no mention of hiring an attorney or taking this case to your local police department?

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Posting on Net54 is meant more as a warning or an accounting of my experience (call it giving an online review from 1 to 5 stars) which others can use it as a basis for their decision making. Now by no means am I telling anyone not to do business with Crazy Uncles and/or Aaron. Everyone here is a free thinking adult who can make their own decisions. So before Aaron accuses me of hurting his business, I repeat, I am NOT telling anyone to stop doing business with Crazy Uncles and/or Aaron.....this is just an FYI for everyone.

In answer to your other question, since this is a civil matter, the police would doubtfully do any help here (no disrespect to the police). As far as handling this matter through the proper legal and court channels, trust me it is being handled.