Thread: Crazy uncles
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2020, 10:50 AM
Dave
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff_cvc View Post
I’ve been following this thread from the beginning as I find it informative and frankly I’m just curious to see more twists and turns until the conclusion finally happens. Kind of like reading a decent novel. Unfortunately, this involves real people with real feelings and real live’s at stake. By no means do I want to minimize the impact this has on all parties involved.

With that said, I do not understand the bashing that the OP receives from some board members. Would I have given the AH another opportunity, definitely not. But would I judge Dave from where I sit, definitely not. How can I judge someone when I am not in their shoes and do not have his experiences and past history at my fingertips. What I do know is that Dave has an incredible collection that I financially am not anywhere near. My collection is pennies to his dollars (but I do love my collection ). Apparently, Dave has made some pretty damn good decisions in his past to be where he is now. Maybe by showing compassion in his past business dealings have benefited him?? This time it didn’t, but who am I to judge. What I do know is he got screwed as I have not heard from the other side. For me, I have compassion for the crap that he’s been through, nobody deserves that, regardless of any perceived poor decisions. It’s like blaming the victim for making poor choices, it still does not justify the crime.

Anyhow, those are my two cents, now back to the originally scheduled program.
Thank you Jeff. Those are very kind words and I appreciate you taking the time to say what you did. Yes, I gave someone a second chance and yes they screwed me for that. But as you said, and to further the analogy, (and pardon the crude comparison) but you don't blame the rape victim because they walked alone one day......was it a bad decision to walk alone, yes, but the despicable act is 100% on the criminal.

I've said this repeatedly on this thread but here's one more try......I welcome Aaron's comments and/or rebuttals. The reason he has not commented is because he knows he screwed me intentionally and he knows I can document EVERYTHING I am saying here. He has no defense other that incompetence or thievery....THAT IS ALL HE HAS. Any excuse he comes up with, I can show document after document to prove he is not telling the whole truth.

Does anyone else find it odd that he has not commented for weeks (and we know he has been logged in)??? Wouldn't any of you be defending yourselves if I were in fact telling lies about you??? Could it be that I am telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth???

And once again, the legal aspect is being taken care of...…..these postings are just FYIs and a detail of my experience.....again not trying to influence anyone to stop doing business with Crazy Uncle......you are all adults, make your own decisions.

So Aaron...…….BRING IT!!!!!!!!