View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 12:48 AM
Dan=iel Enri.ght

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Cole View Post
But getting it right is what they advertise they can do, what you pay them for, and what they are supposed to do. Period. And, I have looked at a lot of cards too. I guess we looked at different cards because I haven't seen what you say you saw. That's fine. Doesn't matter. As for the corruption statement, I agree, but I probably come from a very different perspective than you do. That's fine too. That's why we have we have a Constitution, freedom of speech, and, hopefully, a democratic process where we all have the right to vote and make a difference.
I'm not sure I've seen where these grading companies say they are right...?
They are selling opinions, not facts.

I'm with you on what you wrote last, but don't believe in this country any longer.
There are now two sets of facts to explain daily life in America, and being a facts guy this just doesn't compute for me. When my kids are done High School I'm moving somewhere, probably back to Australia.

My cards go with me, so one day there will be an awesome Auction that announces a 'find' in Australia LOL.....bid strong, the cards are all hand picked to be accurately represented and my kids could use the cash.