View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 09:33 PM
Trey
Tr.ey Bu0y

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakebeckleyoldeagleeye View Post
Mill Creek will give you a dollar off on best offers then charge you the same dollar for postal costs on multiple buys. After charging me $15 for postal costs on multiple winners (which only cost $5 to send) I won't buy from them again. I bought over 50 signed 1975 Topps from one seller and he charged me only $3.99 for all!
I've learned my lesson on that before. One time I won 5 rather low dollar cards and the seller refused to combine shipping. I think he wanted $25 for the shipping of 5 raw cards. I chalked it up as a lesson learned and insisted that he send each card in it's own padded mailer if that was his choosing. I won't bid on anything anymore without combined shipping being specifically mentioned in the listing. If you want to upcharge shipping by a buck or two, fine, I get that there are material costs, gas costs to go to the post office, handling time, etc. I'm perfectly fine with that. Charging $25 for $4 worth of shipping, no thanks that's borderline theft. Again, lesson learned.