View Single Post
Old 11-09-2020, 02:36 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by cammb View Post
Where is the SGC screenshot that the OP mentions?
Going to pick it up from USPS today 11/09. USPS took my signed delivery slip on Saturday that I left in my mailbox but didn't deliver said package. I promise I will post a picture when the card is in my hand.

Some of the posters in this thread state they have had smooth transactions with Kevin. I agree, my initial purchase went flawless. I paid, he delivered quickly. Very professional. It just became a different story when I asked for a refund. To me it seemed like a Target purchase: buy a vacuum, vacuum isn't what you expected, you return it with the receipt and get your money back. He was a little upset over the TPG turn-around time, I get that. But turn-around time was not in my control. After he refused refund the first time, I told him this wasn't a deal to turn into Custer's Last Stand. But he must have his reasoning, which he never made clear to either me or Leon.
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo

Last edited by todeen; 11-09-2020 at 03:57 PM.