View Single Post
Old 11-10-2020, 11:03 AM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinD View Post
As someone who actually prefers an visually pleasing auth, alt or “1” with tiny paper loss but looks great, I like the card. I would always go with presentation over grade. That said the card should have been taken back nicely and I am sure it would have sold quickly even in an alt slab. Totally siding with the OP on this.
I buy low grade vintage cards as well. That's what's in my budget. I just know from a couple other cards I purchased in the past that didn't turn out as described by the seller, that the feeling of being duped or swindled takes the luster and excitement away from the card, and I just don't enjoy it as I originally thought I would. It's still the same card I saw in June, I just feel differently about it.
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo