View Single Post
Old 11-12-2020, 06:47 PM
Connor
Connor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
Couldn't agree more Conner. I just posted on a different Ebay scammer thread that I no longer consider ebay a viable place to buy cards and it has become the wild west/dark web

And did you say Standard Biscuit Ruth??!! Sorry, I couldn't help myself (although this is not your SGC one). Especially after our text exchange today about M101-4 vs M101-5
Ry- You can buy on ebay just check into the seller and make sure its graded. Definitely some land mines and schemers to avoid, but some of my best deals historically have been on ebay. Even the last couple of years. I will say you can tell the shilling and fraud is getting worse and worse every year, so for what you collect I get not even touching ebay. Jay has posted it before so I am not outing him, but he is the one that ended up with my SB SGC 3 Ruth.

Your very cruel for posting your SB. Funny side note if you search flea bay- for what ever reason some guy decided to copy your specific SB as one of the most common fakes listed online. It’s bizarre!