View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 07:51 AM
Ilovevintagebaseball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scmavl View Post
The guy here, who I believe is one and the same. I'll leave it for him to go into though. I don't know him, can't vouch for him, but I do believe he has the card in hand.
Thanks for the support Jarrod, or at least attempting to get to know me. I do appreciate it. It's nice to meet someone who isn't a complete skeptic or cynic on this forum. I don't believe I'm breaking any eBay rules as if I do accept any of the offers I've already received, I am allowed to end my listing early without penalty. Some may see this is as dishonest, but I'm playing by the rules. It's not something I could or would do regularly as if I waited until January, my eBay selling limit would be reset and I could list as a buy it now. Unfortunately, some people can't put aside pre-judgement and realize that someone may be hard up for cash or in a situation that isn't entirely fair or even their fault. So, thank you again for not judging and being impartial in your interest in my item. If anyone is actually interested in making an offer, please DM me. Thanks everyone.