View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 04:06 AM
Oli.ver Lout.sen.ko

Default Requesting Contact Info

Taken from the top of the website, in addition to the terms of service when signing up:

"If you write anything concerning a person or company your full name needs to be in your post or obtainable from it."

Leon, I believe the posts by user "danmckee" are explicitly written about me. There needs to be a way made available to me to seek recourse for the defamation caused. If a single one of those 4 cards isn't a reprint (Ruth Strip Card will absolutely come back legit, Paige buyer had no problems, Cobb came back only because of the guys on this board)...point being they're not all reprints and as a result, I lost revenue, reputation, and potential future earnings. As I said, I will be sending you an email to discuss this further. If you hate me, that's fine. You have an obligation as the moderator of this forum to keep the posts within it legal and not slanderous towards another individual.

PS - if you guys wanted to go after someone, why wouldn't you go after Toppsaholic? I paid the guy 2x more than what he wanted when I made a mistake purchasing an item from him and he still harassed me with private calls. I got over 60 in one day, literally. None of that stuff is looked at as lightly as "danmckee" thinks. As the moderator, you should know that. I would like to have a chat before going to vBulletin and trying to solve this ridiculous problem superhero mckee created for me. He'll pay for it (literally, with money), but it's not a good habit to get into. Keep the posts on the forum legal...