View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 08:40 AM
Jor.dan Lew.is

Hi soccerfan9264,

I'm glad you're here to clear the air and defend your good name.

I can't speak to whether or not you've sold any fakes, but one thing I am curious about is your alleged connection with accounts on ebay who allegedly engage in fraudulent and unethical buying behavior. For instance, several months ago, there was an ebay account named "steplout4" who was reportedly (as I heard from numerous trusted ebay sellers) purchasing cards and then filing disputes with ebay as if they were unauthorized transactions, thus getting a refund without having to send the card back. More than one of these cards was then subsequently sold by you. Both you and steplout4 had listed your location as Bellmore, NY.

In addition to that alleged connection that others reported, one that I can personally attest to is that another account located in the NYC area purchased a card from me on ebay. Over two months later, with zero messages beforehand, this buyer left me negative feedback on that card. Being a good and ethical seller, I immediately messaged the buyer to find out what the problem was and offered a full refund with a prepaid return label, only to be told that it was "not really worth me shipping the card back out," which I thought was an odd reply. I checked completed listings to see if this buyer had already resold the card, but no, the card in question had actually been sold by you, about a month before this buyer had left his negative feedback.

I can imagine it might be very distressing for someone of your good character to have any alleged connection with unsavory activities like what I describe above and that you might want more information. Just say the word and I'll be glad to post everything I have (e.g. screenshots, messages, relevant names and addresses), as well as asking other involved parties to come and give their accounts, so that you and anyone else who's interested can do their own investigating.

I look forward to your reply!