View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 05:21 PM
Tim Odeen

I wanted to chime in about making friends on this site, like the OP briefly stated.

There are individuals I have bought from before on BST that I enjoyed doing business with, or follow individuals and their postings and know their interests are similar to mine. Sometimes when I'm looking for something, I reach out to them without even knowing what they have, nothing posted on BST, or if they are even selling. I simply say, I'm considering buying XYZ, what do you have that is comparable? I bought three items this year doing that.

I never collected pennants. After watching the pennant thread for two years, I reached out to a common poster and he said it was perfect timing, he was just about to send a package to auction. I ended up with my first two Reds pennants.

The community at Net54 is a great group of collectors. And if a person is patient, participates in threads, and tries to make friends here, great items will come their way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo