View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 01:24 PM
Ran-jodh Dh.ill0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
The silliest thing about all of this is it was posted as some sort of referendum on the state of hobby broadly, but then the OP's investigatory skills quickly uncovered that the dude hardly sells at all.

As far as some moral obligation to tell someone they priced something badly, well that is relative and probably the old case by case basis kind of thing. But if you go down to Florida and are going to buy some widow or widower's condo for $75,000, and you know full well from from searching Zillow that its worth at least $200,000 fair market value, and then a family member catches wind of what's going on and rips the contract up and tells you to stick it where the sun doesn't shine, . . . well, I'm certainly am not pulling my violin out and letting you cry on my shoulder about the sad state of the real estate game.
If you go back and read my first post, you will see that I wrote the following:

These cards were in great condition and if they had graded high, then I would have doubled my money - maybe tripled.

That's right - IF they had graded high. The star cards in the set could have come back as PSA 6s or even less. If PSA sees the tiniest corner ding, then they can really screw you hard. There is only so much I can see behind my computer screen. I don't even know how much profit I could have made in the end. The point of this thread was that I felt screwed after what he did, especially over $1,200 USD. I've sold so many cards this month, and he if wanted more money, then all he had to do was ask. He should have given me that option because I already bought them! He's an idiot.

And there is something else I want to mention: why does Leon tell everyone to post their names on here? Is that creepy to any of you? Did it creep you out when he put our names below our avatars without even consulting with us first? Not at all! We all need to know who is on the other end - simple as that! Who is this guy that I'm dealing with? Who am I buying from? Who am I communicating with? Are you guys telling me that you've never looked people up before on social media? If so, then you're full of it!