View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 11:44 AM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintacular View Post
Been fighting with this "issue" when determining how much to sell a card for. So, how much should the price $ you paid for/acquired a card influence your flexibility on price when selling it? Do you find yourself selling something cheaper if you acquired at a low price vs. the same card that was more expensive? Thanks in advance for your response. -Pat

Absolutely. I think anybody who flippantly denies going through that process isn't being honest with themselves.

In the end however, it all comes down to how attached you are to that card, and how badly you want to move on from that card.

Sometimes you just need to cut your losses so you can move on to that next thing.

I've cut my losses on a whole slew of cards that have seemingly rocketed to the moon in the last six to 12 months. You kick yourself in the ass............but I've also sold a ton of stuff over the years, that is so absolutely niche............that I'm amazed I was ever able to sell those things at all. Sometimes the timing works out for you, and sometimes it doesn't.