View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 02:30 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiw98 View Post
I spent this past winter in the Orlando area of Florida. During my stay I did not hear of one person in the community I was in get COVID. I was socially active seven days a week playing golf, bocce ball, church, and going out to dinner. All of these activities included persons from outside of my family/ household. Masks were only worn to get into a restaurant, but not while we were seated. There were times where we would have as many as 8 couples in our group. We were from separate households, we all sat together, and nobody that I know of caught an illness of any kind.
My point here is, if you are ill, stay home. Hopefully this is something good that we will learn from all of what has happened during this difficult time. To many times people go out while being sick not thinking of the people you may come in contact with.
Do you mean to seriously suggest people in Orlando were somehow exempt from the surge Florida saw this winter? Show me some statistics that confirm that. What you personally heard of really doesn't mean much. I do agree sick people should stay home, obviously.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 05-28-2021 at 02:31 PM.