View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 05:24 PM
T3d $h3rm@n

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
No offense to anyone but India is being ravaged right now. I think if it was so easy to avoid getting sick then they wouldn't be having the issues they are. Like I said earlier these stories kind of minimize what people have gone through.
Culturally they do things much different than the US. Many of them need to shop for food each day, they live hand to mouth. Now they are forced to all go out at once between 6a and 10a. Life expectancy already 10 years younger than the US due to poor diet, etc, multi generations in the same house . Also, very poor health care system.

Riddle me this, India is 4x the size of the US, Cases are almost the same as US at 30 million, but deaths are 50% of US deaths despite all the other issues. Could 75% of the "deaths attributed to covid" probably be something else? I'm not say only 6% like the cdc commented that death certificates only said covid, but maybe closer to 12% died due to covid 19.

It's a shame anyone has to die, but without death, there cant be life.

That being said, at some point y'all will be forced to get the vaccine if you want to leave the house. If ya cant beat em you will have to join them or live in exile

Always looking for signed 1952 topps as well as variations and errors