View Single Post
Old 05-28-2021, 07:59 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
Anecdotal evidence is either valid, or it is not. I do not think it is worth much of anything, but anecdotal evidence that supports the pro-fear agenda should be equally inadmissible as the anti-fear agenda then.

Nobody in my peer group has had a tough time with Covid at all. 2 of have had a tough time with what appear to be from the vaccination. I don't think this means anything, as the anecdotal is inherently difficult to validate and relies on marginal sample sizes.

I'd like to see the other argument held to the same standard though, those reporting the opposite experience in their circle should also be referred to non-anecdotal evidence. That never seems to happen.
As one of my favorite sites likes to say, the plural of anecdote is not data. But there is a lot of data out there on which to draw, although one can debate its significance.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.