View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 12:26 PM
Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by icurnmedic View Post
For those interested , I have a order that was "received " ( around 8 days after arrived) 3/4/21 and has yet to be graded.To be fair it is an economy order. However , That was early on, so I would not think that it would have been backed up at that point. I called CSG 5/17/21 and the lady said should be shipped by 6/17/21, but nothing as of yet.
Thomas Church

They definitely got buried after (and even before) the PSA and SGC shutdowns. I shipped a modern-ish oddball test lot of 19 multi-sport cards to them on March 11th, they marked as received on April 14th, and has been in "Scheduled For Grading" limbo for a couple weeks now.

I think they jumped in the game either two months too early, or two months too late....depends on how you look at it. They certainly weren't prepared for the volume, or have suitable accounting practices in place to keep people up to date on where their cards were

Unfortunately I don't see much of an alternative on those types of cards I sent in. PSA is out for the foreseeable future, and $30 bucks + a possible research charge, from SGC, for modern oddball stuff they don't have a very good track record with, doesn't really make any economic sense either.

These cards won't make or break me either way, but I had to satisfy my curiosity with this newer company.