View Single Post
Old 08-25-2021, 07:51 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_Spaeth View Post
I agree but when the seller is PWCC and the same card nominally sells THREE times in a short time span, I am going to be skeptical until proven wrong.
Peter, I'm with you 100%. If it looks, like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck.............................!

Still, there is always a small chance that one of these other plausible reasons could be a part of what people are seeing. Just trying to keep a somewhat open mind till more facts and info are out there going forward. Like that recent revelation by Travis/Snowman about PWCC being limited in how many people can be blocked from their Ebay auctions at any one time. Never heard that before, but guessing other Ebay sellers on here may be able to confirm or deny that. I don't know his sources and how accurate what he said truly is, and this has nothing to do with other allegations such as alleged alliances with card doctors and so on, but if any of what Travis/Snowman said is true, that may change, or at least point to differences in, the narrative regarding alleged shill bidding issues with PWCC. I am by no means defending them and saying they are entirely innocent, nor am I saying they are entirely guilty. Just that I don't think there is enough fully vetted and credible information out there yet to make a final, conclusive decision.