View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 07:25 PM

Thanks for the question, mrreality68;

As far as what we are looking for in partners, it really varies. Someone with experience marketing and selling a subscription app, a high volume dealer who can help influence how we build the product so that it serves other dealers well, someone with development background who wants to actually help code, someone who wants to integrate other technologies into the service offering, someone part time who wants to help with customer service, or maybe even someone who just loves the hobby and wants to invest cash and be part of something they love… I am really open to anything at this point and mostly interested to hear ideas from folks on how they can contribute.

It’s a lot of work building, maintaining, promoting, and managing something like this, especially yourself, so I’m just looking for good honest people who can help with my passion.

On that note, anyone interested, fee free to pm me and I can setup a personal demo and walkthrough of everything, or you can signup for a free account and play with the web app yourself at http://app.SportsCardScanner.com