View Single Post
Old 10-24-2021, 05:53 PM

B7999, you are right, the $ 2 bill is rare, the first one printed in 1862 but with the face of Hamilton, already in 1869 it appeared with Jefferson, but there are issues of 1874, 1928, 1953, 1976, of this last time I got 4 in perfect condition and consecutive numbering, I have seen people who keep it because they say it is lucky, now an anecdote, a few years ago I visited the Plaza de Armas 1 or 2 times a week and sometimes the Hotel Santa Isabel in the same place of the constructions of the 18th and 19th century, on the day that I went to the hotel to see one of the employees I knew, I saw several people at the door and the doorman would not let them in, as they knew me and if I could enter and now Inside I see my friend standing talking with a person who was sitting at a table having breakfast, I approached to say hello and the one who was sitting was the actor Jack Nicholson, and I greeted him, I stayed for a while and Nicholson came out and immediately people surrounded him who were outside, to ask for autographs etc, in That is why a man takes out his wallet and takes out a $ 2 bill and a $ 100 bill, he was undecided and gave him the $ 100 bill to be signed and so it happened, but he dies at me and asks me: What do you believe? and I answer him: you should have given him the $ 2 that you are not going to spend because you have it saved and the $ 100 insurance at some point you will need to use it, but there was no time, Jack got into the car with the driver and his companions and left,