View Single Post
Old 12-14-2021, 05:07 AM
Johnny MaZilli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas00 View Post
In recent I have been seeing some absolute blazers returning from sgc coming back as only 5s and 6s. I think they have gotten very strict as of late. I would dare say they are grading post war stricter than psa. But I would attribute this partly to nobody subbing with psa for the past year on 99% of cards. So in reality sgc has their standards a year ahead in my opinion.

I believe with every bone in my body, if sgc added a barcode like psa has. To organize and make set registry's and to simply find a population count. They could have overtaken psa as #1 this year and never looked back. But they missed that boat big time. Now it's only a matter of time until psa catches up and the numbers will be flipped once again.
Agree they have missed the boat ,it left the pier. The ball was practically handed to them with the PSA Shut down, it's almost as if they didn't want it. It seems they still refuse to get a real pop/registry and barcode on their flips.
I love SGC I do however when it comes to innovation and widening their brand man they lack...

Last edited by Johnny630; 12-14-2021 at 05:11 AM.