View Single Post
Old 12-20-2021, 08:58 PM
Joe Gonsowski

Some awesome cards from all. But for me, Michael's K-Bats cabinet was a treat. I followed that cabinet when auctioned a pair of times ~10-15 years ago. I was enjoying this thread on the sidelines but upon seeing the K-Bats cabinet opted to post in hopes of adding a little more Detroit love.

I believe the following to be unique Tomlinson cabinets of the 1886 team. The action poses are more common with multiple copies for each player (3-6 typical); but the portraits are tough, in some cases perhaps unique. Extra credit to anyone who can name these players (if you need help, the names are nearly legible on most of the cabinets).

The colored mount OJs are also pretty rare, some or most of the following could be unique.

I also enjoy collecting N333 Newsboys, many of which are believed to be unique, but I'll leave that for another time.
- 19th century Detroit memorabilia and cards with emphasis on Goodwin & Co. issues ( N172 / N173 / N175 ) and Tomlinson cabinets
- N333 SF Hess Newsboys League cards (all teams)
- Pre ATC Merger (1890 and prior) cigarette packs and redemption coupons from all manufacturers