View Single Post
Old 12-28-2021, 06:21 PM
Charles Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayshum View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by "get a little aggressive in my tone." The card I was trying to get a back scan of was graded PSA 3 MC, but the front looked fine so I wanted to see the back. It was a Leaf Newhouser which sold for under $2K. I didn't want to bid that high without seeing the back. If they aren't willing to respond to emails asking about a higher priced card, I'm not interested in bidding with them again, and I certainly wouldn't consign anything with them since there are many other AHs that I know offer superior customer service instead of potentially costing consigners money by not providing information about cards they have in an auction.
I agree that they should post a picture of the back of the card, and it is definitely one of my pet peeves when backs aren't shown. And you shouldn't have to repeatedly email them for a response. When I say I got a little aggressive in my language, I mean that I was openly calling them out for being unrespodive in their communications. It wasn't until I vented my frustrations with them over email that they responded. Could have just been a coincidence. I suppose if more people took a stand against purchasing through them because they don't list the backs of the cards (even after requests), they would be forced to do so.

Last edited by cgjackson222; 12-29-2021 at 12:28 AM.