View Single Post
Old 12-29-2021, 04:04 PM
Tim Odeen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke View Post
Thanks for the help guys. I just realized that my 1930, which came from the same collection may also have an autograph. Couple more questions:

1. How would you go about getting them authenticated? I've never sent to PSA for autographs but I assume they are the place to go? About how much would this cost (if they are even accepting submissions now)?

2. Any guesses as to what they would be worth in a PSA holder?

Thanks again for your time!
I'm not very confident this would come back as authentic. It's ugly / rushed / compact / sloppy. The huge swish away the end that makes the "i" look like a "y" is a problem. Just too many inconsistencies with his signature if you compare it with the '29, the post career example I gave, and even other signatures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Successful deals with: Banksfan14, Brianp-beme, Bumpus Jones, Dacubfan (x5), Dstrawberryfan39, Ed_Hutchinson, Fballguy, fusorcruiser (x2), GoCalBears, Gorditadog, Luke, MikeKam, Moosedog, Nineunder71, Powdered H20, PSU, Ronniehatesjazz, Roarfrom34, Sebie43, Seven, and Wondo