View Single Post
Old 01-18-2022, 12:05 PM
T!M R10rd@n

Very nice, and impressive!

I loved the A&G product, right up until I pulled a Johnny Damon Travel Day Worn Shirt Swatch! Travel Day shirt? WTF!

Always liked the autos though.

This past year, while spending all of my time at home, I was sending pics daily of stuff from my collection to a friend and my son.

Going through cards that I haven't looked at in a while I came across my Snoop Dogg Lion 2014 Topps Allen & Ginter Framed Mini autograph. I remember getting it and being pissed, because I wanted a baseball autograph, not this guy (I'm not a fan of his) and simply stashed it in a binder.

So my buddy kept asking me what different things that I had went for, so I looked at what that card had been selling for on ebay and was floored at how much it is getting. Not as pissed now, but haven't sold it yet.

Successful transactions with:
300dw123, autograf, bn2cardz, buymycards, CobbvLajoie1910, Daves_resale_shop, frankbmd, GoCubsGo32, GoldenAge50s, GrayGhost, Head928, Jayworld, jdl860, jgmp123, kamikidEFFL, larrie804, Leerob538, lharri3600, Lordstan, megalimey, Orioles1954, quinnsryche, Redleg25, rjackson44, Rob D., SAllen2556, scmavl, slantycouch, slipk1068, Smanzari, TCMA, thetruthisouthere, Wolfgang427, yanks12025, ZackS