View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 07:06 AM
Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Bowman View Post
WaterCooler Talk - Off Topics
General chat and off topic stuff. Please no politics or religion.
Aren't you precious?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzoo View Post
The Criminal Cabal consists of, among others, the Central Bankers, the WEF and Klaus Schwab, the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, and the Windsors (some would include the Vatican on this list, to my initial surprise as I'm Catholic).

The Buffett, Soros, Gates, Bloomberg, Bezos, Zuckerberg, and the 'political leader' type folks in our world are simply their foot soldiers carrying out and pushing their agenda towards a One World Government/Global Reset, a cashless Digital Currency, population control, etc.
Hmm, just as political as my statement and your response ... crickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
I believe our media is corrupt and biased with a penchant for protecting U.S. interests by creating and pushing false narratives in an effort to make them look all divine and the like so I really have a hard time believing much of anything that we are being told about Putin, Russia, Zelenskyy and the Ukraine.
Just as political as my statement and your response ... crickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Moe View Post
I say we send The Donald over there.

See if he can talk his boy into ending this.

He does that, he would wrap up the next election.
Yeah, this was kind of tongue-in-cheek, but still just as political as my statement and your response ... crickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMayUSA6060 View Post
Have people forgotten the level of corruption and meddling the US has done in Ukraine? Or Soros's love of Ukraine?

Why did Obama/Biden allow the Clintons to sell uranium to the Russians?

Why did Biden kill our energy independence, only to buy Russian energy exports?

I'm focused on our involvement in this "conflict". Our government is as much to blame as anyone, yet I don't hear any of that coming from the MSM/news.
Much, much more political than my statement and your response ... crickets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irv View Post
He is likely just upset like John Kerry is about Putin's lack of buying into the global warming scam. Couldn't believe my eyes when I seen that. Just how stupid can these dingleberries get?
How dare Putin invade another country and not be concerned about climate change!!!

"“I hope President Putin will help us to stay on track with respect to what we need to do for the climate,” Mr. Kerry added"
While climate change should not be political, you think it is. Remember this thread from May 2020:

https://www.net54baseball.com/showth...+change&page=2

You claimed I believe in climate change because I want to punish, weaken, and control "the people that I hate, the ones that voted for," in YOUR words, "The Orange Meanie." Remember that? YOU brought up politics. Good times, huh?

And your response to Irv's political statement ... crickets.

Very selective of you, don't you think?