View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 06:24 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Well, shucks. It didn't take long for the data to come in on that prediction Bobby "I lied about my real name during registration and tried to scam someone in the B/S/T forums" Strawberry.

ESPN just conducted a survey with 15 of the league's execs to see who they thought was the best young point guard in the NBA. 11 of the 15 execs chose Luka as their 1st pick. 4 idiots chose Ja Morant. Nobody chose Trae Young, although a few idiots did pick Trae over Morant as their 2nd choice, and one imbecile had Morant with his 4th pick. Nobody had Luka lower than 2nd. As I stated earlier, he was the top choice and it wasn't close.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...floor-generals
This post is a new low, even for you. I'm not sure the reason for your obsession with me, but let's get a few things straight:

1. You are way out of line posting false claims about a Net54 member with whom you've never had any dealings, or even a single conversation outside of one basketball thread debate.

2. We were in fact both wrong about how GMs view Ja and Luka. What is the point of rehashing this month-old discussion?

3. On another thread, you claimed to have put me on your ignore list. I suggest you go back to that, as I have no interest in engaging with you in any way whatsoever.

Have a great night.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry