View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 07:51 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
Dale you are the one calling your self names and have done it in several posts.

I have said my beliefs on Covid and the vaccine many times. Covid has killed several of my friends and has caused long term health problems for others including my brother. I am all for the vaccine and booster shots for those that want them. Pretty simple and consistent.

I didn't realize being called a conspiracy theorist was name calling. I used that term because of your posts about control, new world order, and similar posts about many different conspiracies.

I find the FACT you completely ignore every ones questions. Then just add more links from people I can't even fathom considering a legit source as extremely odd behavior.
You should go back and refer to the question you asked me that I know you're talking about. It was answered because another member asked the same question prior to you. If you can't see that, then I can't help you but I'm not into repeatedly answering the same questions.
Some other questions, like I have replied to, are simply too silly to answer.
Other questions, it's like everyone wants me to be their newspaper for them. If I answered everyone's questions, they certainly wouldn't take any effort whatsoever in finding/researching things for themselves despite me telling them that numerous times over and over.