View Single Post
Old 03-16-2022, 02:27 PM
Travis
Tra,vis Tr,ail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhotchkiss View Post
I officially regret that I ever started this thread. Please let it die. Very few people on the PRE WAR NASEBALL part of Net54 give a rat's ass about Luca Doncic or Ja Morant, let alone who is better. And I bet zero people on the PRE WAR BASEBALL board have interest in following this feud.

Please just let the topic and the thread die, at least on the Pre War Baseball board.

Thanks

Nobody is forcing you to read it. If you're no longer interested in the topic, then why are you reading it?

There is a thread discussing Luka Doncic which has migrated into Luka vs Ja Morant. It is a topic that is widely discussed in the basketball world. I'm a basketball fan. Much more so than a baseball fan, though I do love both. It's a topic I'm interested in. I think Luka is better. I'm simply pointing out why. Just because you started the thread, it doesn't mean you get to dictate when others have to stop posting in it. If the admins wish to move this thread into the basketball forums, that's fine. But I can't control that.