View Single Post
Old 03-18-2022, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
Well...it was too easy for Canadian buyers to simply say "didn't get it", and Ebay would naturally side with them. It has happened to me. Once was enough.
One way around this that should work is to put adequate verbiage in your listings. Again, I understand if sellers want to use Global Shipping for pricier items, as that makes more sense. For lesser-priced items, however, it just doesn't. If you write something such as:

"We will ship to Canada for our $X and under items at the rate of $X. These items will ship with no tracking. Please be advised that these may or may not take some time to reach you, so please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. You still may receive it sooner. If you require tracking, then we must go through Global Shipping. If neither of these options work for you, please do not bid."

Of course, this will only work for anything that USPS doesn't deem a package, so anything slabbed is out. I'm thinking for raw cards, autographs, etc. that are on the smaller side.

I am fairly certain that this will cover you with eBay, will it not? Things don't tend to take that long, so a 6 week timeframe should be more than adequate. I also wouldn't blame anyone for not wanting to try this method until that piece of work DeJoy isn't in power, as there have obviously been some longer shipping delays as a result of his mismanagement.

Hey, I fully understand if nobody hears me on this, but I assure you that every Canadian reading this is shouting "Amen!" in unison.

Last edited by BillyCoxDodgers3B; 03-18-2022 at 09:11 AM.