View Single Post
Old 06-14-2022, 04:54 PM
Bob C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCox3 View Post
Yes, I was aware but I appreciate your putting this all down in a post for those who might benefit.

In response to the highlighted portion of your comment: most assuredly.

Granted, the parent company is far from new (I want to say they predate PSA's founding by a year), but their card division is the newest of the players who people pay any attention to. I can't base my feelings for a new branch of a company on the success of other divisions. That reputation has to be earned on its own accord, but that's just my personal reasoning. Please forgive the sidetrack. Back to the subject at hand!
Agree wholeheartedly, they are new to cards, and definitely have to prove themselves. With how a lot of people on our forum look down on the established TPGs out there, you would think there would maybe be some positive outlook from such grading naysayers that CSG could start to correct and fix at least some of the perceived errors and deficiencies that other TPGs have been accused and shown as guilty of. Instead of trying to have an open mind and waiting to see how they actually do, there seems to be many people who have already condemned them for agreeing to work with PWCC, and possibly this deal with Ebay as well. They are apparently just projecting their hate and distrust for these other entities onto CSG for daring to work with other participants in this hobby/industry they already didn't like. Oh well, to each their own.

Last edited by BobC; 06-14-2022 at 04:57 PM.