View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 10:08 AM
Jay Cee

I posted in the BST yesterday and a few hours later I get a private email to me with a scan of what I’m looking for and asking me how much I’d offer. It was from the name John Gray. He is not a member and said a friend gave him my information. I asked what his friends name was he said he met him in the bar and didn’t know. He gave me a PP email address and I tried to send a regular goods and services payment for a 1.00 and PayPal said you have to click on the link to make the order direct on the merchants website….

Couple hours later I get another email now from Jack Corrigan. Basically same story and same kind of picture, but different card. He said he met someone in the park who gave him my email address.

These scammers know enough about cards to be able to send scans of what we are looking for. After I checked with Leon and realized it’s a scam I asked the first scammer if I could take off 500.00 from the 750.00 price as I had a duplicate of the card and he said yes no problem and when are you sending the money.

We definitely have a troll who has made a home here on the BST board.