View Single Post
Old 07-13-2022, 01:18 PM
Chase

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
I’m aware they are ignoring the card itself, which is the basis of my prior jabs at the absurdity of this ‘service’ and one of the jabs here.

I’m looking to know what actually happens for cards outside the big boys, as I haven’t heard any real world examples. Is PSA claiming to be an expert in the history of GMA slabs from some dudes garage? What happens to a GAI or SCD card, specifically? SCD wasn’t entirely fake, they aren’t an option on eBay categories, but it’s also not under raw and swept up in CSG’s raw card review either, as I understand it.
No experience with that but I can only guess that cards graded by any company not among those listed in their drop down list will fall through the cracks. Good thing PSA does not have to be an expert on GAI, SCD, CSA, PRO, etc etc holders and labels too. Just as raw cards that have Set Break in the title or that are listed under different categories will not be subject to the AG.

With as many graded cards sold over the $500 level each day there is certainly a lack of people speaking about their experiences which suggests to me that the buyers are ok with the new policy.