View Single Post
Old 07-15-2022, 09:02 PM
Charles Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1911 View Post
I mean it would probably add to the comedy to get a justification for an appeal to authority to a person losing their mind, made by a person who thinks I ignore facts (which seem to mean left wing op eds to you). Of course you can’t do that, because it’s absurdly stupid. If you don’t have time to actually partake in a thread, then don’t. Trying to end run it by not reading anything tends to back one into comically bad corners.

Yes, I understand you are upset that there have been just as many mass shootings after the Australian ban as in an equal number of years before the ban. I am aware you like op-ed’s and not the actual dataset. I even told you back then that I would expect some bans in other nations not steeped in guns would have resulted in reductions. You chose to pick one to debate whose dataset shows literally 0 change.

Still waiting for an actual argument from a participant in this thread that passes the Aristotelian. We have a guy who is here out of a personal vendetta and flipped a 180 on his views to troll, this gentleman who openly professes he won’t read the thread and appeals to the mentally addled, and someone whose argument is that hiring a security guard is effective impossible. There must be an anti gunner who can put forth a logical argument. The current batch are making a better argument against gun control than the people actually against gun control.
You are 100% wrong about Australia, and the fact that you believe your own BS is disturbing. Good luck