View Single Post
Old 07-22-2022, 10:07 AM
Chuck Tapia

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATCARD View Post
I just received my 250 card order back after 16 months. Just as background info I have been in the business since 1978! I think I can grade cards pretty well as I have a return rate in my auctions of less than 1% and ebay is about the same. I have opened about 1/2 the order and that is all it took to stop and rant. Their grading is PATHETIC at best. I have cards in this order that are plastic cards. Would literally need to be put in a fire or rolled under a car to be damaged and they received 5's and 6's. A slew of modern centered cards did not receive anything but 8's with a single 9. 7 cards deemed minsizeQ (Another money grab by PSA). Cannot wait to open the other half. Jeff W
sounds like the 250 card worthless lot was worth the wait. PSA, have to love them to get 250 "Plastic" cards graded. If you want to be angry at someone look in the mirror, LOL. That's where the anger should originate. Not with those known flam artists. Don't be so hard on yourself. Just stop it and you'll get over it eventually.