View Single Post
Old 07-30-2022, 02:36 AM
Derek 0u3ll3tt3

There's a Facebook page called Baseball Private Signings that is great for keeping up with signings. Several very reputable promoters among the thousands of people in the group. Asdrubal just did a signing a couple months ago, if you search the FB page and reach out to the promoter he may have another lined up in the future.

Edited to add, that's a nice ball! I met Neun very early in my autographing days. My friend and I were hanging out in front of Memorial Stadium waiting on players in maybe 1987 or 88. An older gentleman approached and asked if we were waiting on autographs, and if we'd mind if he took a look at our cards. He mentioned how neat the cards were, and that they didn't have them back in his day, and we slowly put together that he was a former player. So after he had walked away my buddy and I chased after him and asked his name, and asked if he would mind signing a 3x5 for each of us. He was happy to do so and put all kinds of inscriptions related to the UTP on them. A super nice man and complete dumb luck on our part by being able to get his autograph in person. Every time I see his signature it takes me back to those first few years of collecting when EVERYTHING was much simpler, so thanks for sharing the pic!

Last edited by dgo71; 07-30-2022 at 02:43 AM.