View Single Post
Old 08-07-2022, 02:14 PM

Default Psa tracking process for auto's & photos

Just wondering if someone could enlighten me on the PSA standard process for entering and tracking items OTHER than cards. When I submit cards via the mail, they are entered in the tracking system as received - typically a few days after arriving. Autographed items and photos are an entirely different process. I frequently submit autographs and photos to them through the mail when I can't hand deliver. The problem is - they never enter them in their system as received until they are ready to complete the process. This causes me concern the entire time as there is nothing in the system to show they have the item/items. All I am left with is the delivery information from the carrier and a copy of the submission. With card submissions, you actual attach a small PSA barcode to the box, of which they scan as delivered and should reflect the electronic submission form. There is no such thing for autos and photos. I have a few vintage photos and some rare autographed items that were delivered in early June but are still not in the system. Inquiries through email have not been responded to, and the results of my many attempts to call - I have not even made it into the CALL BACK que as it is always full for the day. Any comments or similar situations out there? I'm sure I'm not the only one.