View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 08:47 AM
Hen.ry Mos.es

Default in 1997

eBay asked sellers not to use all capital letters. It's gone downhill from there. They did however allow for a longer title early on.
For 26 years I have utilized every single space. I consider it an artform. I have also listed certain items for .99. I have done so for moderately expensive items (excess 150.-200.) that I anticipate will sell at or above their historical selling levels with a high degree of certainty. Get two people interested and sit back is my general philosophy. Finally I take excellent LARGE scans/pictures of all sides of an item AND I try and be as accurate as possible in my description.
Navigating the bay as buyer and seller seemingly gets more difficult each year as they "progress" more with the investor in mind than the users. That's why one must be as robust in attention to detail as possible if one continues to list on WePay. I still sell there using the auction format - listing 100 or so items a few times a year. It's not for everybody but give yourself the best shot.. Please excuse the stream of consciousness.

no guarantees whether written or implied.