View Single Post
Old 09-05-2022, 01:03 PM
J@mes In.gram

Here's the thing, and I am not trying to condescend or offend anyone...

I do not know the first thing about selling cards or anything else. But I learned a hard lesson when I was desperate for money years ago. When I sell cards, they aren't worth crap. When someone else sells cards, they are worth a fortune. It's just how it is. Thus, I only buy cards I like and I know I will keep. I like card collecting for their history, the time when these guys played and the interesting stories associated with them, and I like having them. I couldn't give a hoot in Hell about card grading, or investment, or selling them. I say this repeatedly and get ignored repeatedly, because this forum caters to those who look at raw cards as if they are either fake or not worth anywhere near as much as graded. I say who cares? I have the last laugh, knowing I am not the only one who just collects raw cards. I'm just the in the minority on this forum.

Successful net54 purchases from/trades with:
Tere1071, Bocabirdman, 8thEastVB, GoldenAge50s, IronHorse2130, Kris19, G1911, dacubfan, sflayank, Smanzari, bocca001, eliminator, ejstel, lampertb, rjackson44, Jason19th, Cmvorce, CobbSpikedMe, Harliduck, donmuth, HercDriver, Huck, theshleps

Completed 1962 Topps
Completed 1969 Topps deckle edge
Completed 1953 Bowman color & b/w
*** Raw cards only, daddyo! ***