View Single Post
Old 10-19-2022, 09:09 AM
Nicol0 Pin.oli

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamest206 View Post
I am still waiting for a month on a payment from eBay for 2k, since they needed to authenticate me. Never mind I have been able to still purchase and bid, and pay within 12 hours of winning. So finally, after three attempts, was told needed to show license, and copies of receipts and invoices to people that purchased from me last month. Sent a front and back of drivers license, as well as screen shots of information off my iPad of everything they wanted, per what they told me. We will see if I get my money they have sat on for a month as of today, in the next few days. Glad they are actually doing some work on their end finally, but need to still step their game up for those of us who make them money.
Is this your first eBay sale? Have you been on the platform long? Have you been buying for years?

I did find that when I made my first major sale of $10k+, eBay held onto my cash for a while until the buyer got the item. But that only lasted for a few days, and definitely not for a whole month.

1968 American Oil left side
1971 Bazooka numbered complete panel